Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling a lot of pressure down there??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
Everytime I stand up my waste area hurts like no tomorrow. And when I walk it feels like he is going to bust through my crotch :/ I have no idea what to do because I'm still feeling him move and I don't think I'm having contractions but its so uncomfortable. Any advice??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
apeyhen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM

CALL YOUR DOCTOR

msswisher08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Ive been having that forever now actually demanded my doc check to see if i was dialated but i wasnt she told me its normal baby is just really low and lovein hurtin mommy good luck. If u hear anything diff post it so i know too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM
I was 2cm on tuesday and I had two contractions while was at the dr but I couldn't feel them. He said to call when I started feeling them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Please be VERY careful with your doctors advise.

With my first daughter, I was not feeling any contractions at all. I was 8cm and 90% when I went in because of leaking fluid. If it wasn't for me leaking fluid, I would have had her without help. Only way I felt the contractions with her was when they started pitocin on me.

I have been in early labor for the last 2 days and I feel like all my innerds are going to fall right out of me as well. Makes walking even short distances very difficult.

When is your next appointment?

Gabbysmom715
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:09 PM
I go back tuesday. He also told me if my water breaks go to the hospital

Quoting summerbear:

Please be VERY careful with your doctors advise.

With my first daughter, I was not feeling any contractions at all. I was 8cm and 90% when I went in because of leaking fluid. If it wasn't for me leaking fluid, I would have had her without help. Only way I felt the contractions with her was when they started pitocin on me.

I have been in early labor for the last 2 days and I feel like all my innerds are going to fall right out of me as well. Makes walking even short distances very difficult.

When is your next appointment?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I would get it checked out if it makes you feel better. But it could just be the way he is laying. Pushing in all the wrong spots. Try a warm bath and maybe getting on your hands and knees to see if you can get him to move off the wrong spots.

emylee89
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I know how you feel  some times it hurts so bad i just want to cry! i asked my doc about it and he said that its normal its pelvic bone and muscles preparing for birth he said if you soak  in a warm bath it will ease the pain a little bit and drink a lot of water! i hope this helps you                                                               

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)