Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me? *vent* Anyone else?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have been in early labor since Wednesday.

I was not able to sleep last night, was on the ball til 4 am. Finally went to bed just to have the contractions wake me up 2 hours later.

I am have been short tempered all day. Started my morning by cleaning my room, doing laundry. Cleaning the bath room... DH come home from job 1, we go to Wal-Mart for some last minute hospital stuff, and to pre register at the hospital. We get home, I have clothes sorted into 2 baskets, 1 clean 1 dirty. Instead of asking he just starts going through them and throwing things out of both baskets.

dd1 (9 years old) stayed the night at a friends house for the last 2 nights, she gets home and in the first 20 minutes of her being back I just want to scream at her. I cried 3 times and yelled at DH to just get the "duck" out of the house and get to work. I sent dd1 to her room and I really don't want to deal with her right now.

Contractions are ticking me off, I wish they would hurry up and regulate or just stop already. I am so done. I feel sick to my stomach and when I do get up to go to the bath room or to get a drink.. I feel like (TMI) my vagina and everything inside of me is about to fall out!! 

I just want to go to bed and have this day end already.

BabyFetus Ticker
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM

hugsThe end can be so emotionally and physically tiring. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Sorry mama! I would be losing it too! I get pretty cranky with just my blood sugar peaking. Just try to explain to her that you feel really sick and need space and do what you need to do to get through.

MommyKelleyX3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM

:(  The end is near! hang in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)