Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg already?? :(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

i think it's just hormones and stuff lol but i really really want #3 .. i was soooo fixed on just 2 .. one boy, one girl .. we're set.  but i really want a 3rd now and THEN get fixed lol but hubby doesn't want anymore. idk. blah. 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:15 PM

lol, I totally understand!! But wanting another one after a week?

I didn't want another one until my baby rolled over. Once they both rolled on their own I wanted more!!

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM

i know!! lol it may just be hormones but i guess its bc i know this is our "last" and i know she's gonna grow up so fast :( lol

Quoting summerbear:

lol, I totally understand!! But wanting another one after a week?

I didn't want another one until my baby rolled over. Once they both rolled on their own I wanted more!!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I really missed being pregnant and felt that way right away after my first. Now that I'm pregnant again I don't really see why I missed it so much. With your last experience I wouldn't think you would be too excited to do it again either! Give it time and see what happens and how you feel before you do anything permanent.

babesprincess03
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Lol... BABY FEVER!!!!! I think we are set with 3 but u never know what life and God had in stored...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 PM

i know right!  you sound JUST like my husband! lol pregnancy is soooo hard on my body but it's just the after effect .. the itty bitty baby =) lol ill miss that once she starts to get bigger .. sitting up and crawling and all that .. 

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I really missed being pregnant and felt that way right away after my first. Now that I'm pregnant again I don't really see why I missed it so much. With your last experience I wouldn't think you would be too excited to do it again either! Give it time and see what happens and how you feel before you do anything permanent.

Dragonmamas
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM

LOL. You Crazy, that is all =)

goobersmom713
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:35 PM
I have a year to decide lol df wants another but I'm up in the air. I have had problems with a lot of pain throughout both pregnancies and I don't know if my body could handle another
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divamommao
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I know the feeling. With my first about two hours after I had her i was ready to have another one.

Motherof4_2008
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 PM
I got my membranes stripped today, and scheduled my induction for Wednesday. It finally hit me today that she will be coming soon and this is our LAST baby! It is kinda sad knowing there will be no more babies for me :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)