Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you "wear" baby?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 41 Replies

?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM

i never have .. i have a Seven Slings thing that i got but haven't used it yet ... but i was considering getting a Moby wrap .. any experiences with them?

saraface5383
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM
I havent actually used one but I am buying it this weekend I'll let you know! Lol well when baby comes out... I heard I can bf in it, and do t hands free. I have 2 little ones running around so I need all the help I can get!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM
I have a sling I got as a gift I like it to a point its not really comfortable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keiras_Mom07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM
I have a mai tei and a moby, I like both of them but its been getting hot here lately so I would like to get a gauze wrap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyfiregirl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM

i really want to...I havent been able to buy a sling yet! I just cant afford them, they are so expensive and not a necessity so says my budget! I want a seven so bad, I have heard they are wonderful. three of my friends swear by the moby wrap though. good luck!

mem82
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Well, I wore the baby for 40 weeks, in my belly. 8) LOL
Keiras_Mom07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:02 PM
The seven slings are pretty much free except shipping and handling. Just Google search for a promo code. I think it costs like $8.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

i really want to...I havent been able to buy a sling yet! I just cant afford them, they are so expensive and not a necessity so says my budget! I want a seven so bad, I have heard they are wonderful. three of my friends swear by the moby wrap though. good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:07 PM

I didn't with my last because she was really big (almost 10 pounds at birth) and I had huge boobs and a really bad back. This time I'm going to try to do it more but probably won't do it a lot.

doulala
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Yes!
:-D

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:08 PM

I just got my seven slings sling and it was crap. Cheap fabric and is way too small even though I was very careful to choose the right size. It would be cheap and easy to buy fabric and make your own.

Quoting Keiras_Mom07:

The seven slings are pretty much free except shipping and handling. Just Google search for a promo code. I think it costs like $8.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)