Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here I sit.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
Sent home again. I'm in Pain. I'm still contracting. I'm miserable. I'm exhausted. I once again missed a bedtime. I once again spent 4 pointless hours in the hospital with nothing to show but misery and pain.

I feel like not even bothering to go in anymore. It's always the samething. We dont know. You shouldn't be in that much pain bc it's not tracking. But I feel it. I can time it! I always get offered pain management. I don't want it. I'm not going there for drugs! I want answers!!!

Don't tell me it's abnormal. Dont tell me you can't explain why. Don't offer me drugs. Don't send me home to just deal with it.

I'm almost hysterical right now. I'm so defeated. Everytime I go I feel stupid. But then I'm home and so disgustingly miserable and exhausted in pain. I feel like I'm failing as a mom. I'm cranky from all of this. I miss my kids so much. I feel like I'm never around now.

I don't know anymore....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
divamommao
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Hugs momma I am sorry.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 PM

hugs

DeirdraG.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Thanks. I am whiney today. I also say bye to my DF and SS for almost 2 weeks. Luckily my kids have been an amazing helpers! My 4yr old and I put away the groceries and had a grand time earlier. I'm just worried DF is going to miss the birth now too... I'm just... Defeated emotionally...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM

hugsfeel better

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:50 PM

I am sorry.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:10 PM
I'm sorry hun. Hopefully the real thing comes quick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)