Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Handmade Items for baby

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

So what items have you made for baby or babies room?

I have painted letters for our little girl, made bows and am finishing up putting some touches on her curtains. I did not make the curtains but am adding flowers to them.

What about you?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Nothing. Our baby won't really have a space. I want to do wall letters at least but don't have anywhere to hang them.

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM

BUMP!

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Could you have a little shelf hung somewhere and then place the letters on that?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Nothing. Our baby won't really have a space. I want to do wall letters at least but don't have anywhere to hang them.

luvzmykiddos
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Nothing yet, but if this one is a girl Im gonna make a hair bow to match every outfit. lol. 

listening to tunesbaseballslidepregnant belly

Chantel          Isaac Camron            Due January 2012

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM
I've made hairbows. I have her wooden letters but haven't decorated them yet. I may do that tomorrow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM

lol I did the same thing. I think she has about 20 hairs bows or so now. She has leopared, pink, white, yellow, brown, black, red, orange, purple and more I know I am leaving some out. They are sooooo fun to make too!

Quoting luvzmykiddos:

Nothing yet, but if this one is a girl Im gonna make a hair bow to match every outfit. lol. 

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:02 PM

I love making the hairbows too! I really liked painting the letters I had as well. I also got some of those rub on things from the craft store and those add a nice touch. You may want to check those out.

Quoting sgt.youngs.wife:

I've made hairbows. I have her wooden letters but haven't decorated them yet. I may do that tomorrow :)

luvzmykiddos
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I love making bows. I make my daughter's bows, but she is 9 now so she doesnt want to wear them as much as she used to   :(

Quoting Rach7:

lol I did the same thing. I think she has about 20 hairs bows or so now. She has leopared, pink, white, yellow, brown, black, red, orange, purple and more I know I am leaving some out. They are sooooo fun to make too!

Quoting luvzmykiddos:

listening to tunesbaseballslidepregnant belly

Chantel          Isaac Camron            Due January 2012

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Aww :( I guess I better enjoy it while I can. :)

Quoting luvzmykiddos:

I love making bows. I make my daughter's bows, but she is 9 now so she doesnt want to wear them as much as she used to   :(

Quoting Rach7:

Quoting luvzmykiddos:

Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)