Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on?!*update *update

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 22 Replies
* update cramping stoped sitting in labor and delivery waiting for the doc. Bored... The baby keeps hiding from the heart beat monitor. And kicking it. 9:00pm

I feel really sick like dizzy and I feel like I'm having period cramping pain?? What do contractions feel like? I feel like crap and it came out of no where. I'm 25 weeks.

* new update! 11:17pm

Doc said I'm dehydrated haha glad that's all so on the way home we got me a reuse water bottle so I can track how much I drink!
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelly24019
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Contractions are like bad period cramps with pressure. I also felt it in my lower back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Have you tried to drink some water. I would try that first. And if you don't feel that the cramping is going away call your doctor or go to labor and delivery.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Could be BH but to me, contractions are FAR worse than period cramping. I'd try to drink lots of fluids and rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kittykattkate
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM
My fiancee is getting me a glass right now so I will try that.

Quoting Rach7:

Have you tried to drink some water. I would try that first. And if you don't feel that the cramping is going away call your doctor or go to labor and delivery.

kelly24019
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Yeah I didn't mean to say just period cramps... My period cramps alway made me cry it hurt so bad so I compare them to that but they hurt and your tummy gets tight and hard during it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM

That is good. Drink up it should help.

Quoting Kittykattkate:

My fiancee is getting me a glass right now so I will try that.

Quoting Rach7:

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Hope you get to feeling better though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kittykattkate
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM
The pain lighted up and my tummy got soft again. I'm like u my period cramps are so bad I can't get out of bed. But my tummy was hard and hurt really bad and I got super dizzy and my chest hurt.

Quoting kelly24019:

Yeah I didn't mean to say just period cramps... My period cramps alway made me cry it hurt so bad so I compare them to that but they hurt and your tummy gets tight and hard during it too

MommyA05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM

hope you feel better, drink lots of water

summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Even being slightly dehydrated can cause your uterus to contract. Drink a few glasses of water while you are sitting and resting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)