Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

some help?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 10:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
I am 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. I started having like mensral cramps Sunday morning at about 3am. They didn't go away for die down for over six hours so I called my OB. The doc on call said it sounds like it might be the first stages of a miscarriage and if that's the case there is nothing they can do for me. Just stay in bed and take some pain pills. I took a Loratab, which didn't help at all. My hubby said he would take off work Monday to take me to the doc. So I called this morning and left a message for the RN to call back. About 1130am I started spoting. Just one or two little drops. The RN finally called and she sent me to get an ultrasound done. the baby seems to be doin fine. His/her heart rate was 156 and he/she was kicking and moving all over the place. So the baby seems to be doin okay, right? I am so worried. A friend of mine had a problem with her pregnacy. She had a two vessel cord instead of the three vessels there is supossed to be. So I am so worried. Anyone else have this prob?
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
First_One_8_18
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 10:51 PM
I'm sorry you're going through this, i know what it's like to not know. You will be in my prayers. Let me know how everything turns out!
-Heather-
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 24, 2007 at 5:56 PM
The doctor really should have brought you in to be checked out and not just told you it was a miscarriage.  Take it easy, put your feet up, and you know everything with the baby can be just fine!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN