• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever shop at Motherhood?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM
  • 17 Replies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChanelWilliams
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:41 AM

Nope, wayy to expensive for clothes that I will only be wearing for a short period of time, so When I actually went shopping for bigger clothes I just bought stuff I'd buy normally just picked out stuff that I could wear both pregnant and not pregnant(: 

tarasaurusrex
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:49 AM

I've been there and its too expensive for me too 90 dollar preggie pants I dont think so. But I will say the clothes are cute.

esrice
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:32 AM
Yes. I love their T's and tanks.
lisakansas
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 AM

Yep, they have the cutest most comfy stuff.  

mem82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Yep, this except if I need a nicer outfit for some reason. Babies R Us also sells a line of their clothes that you can get for a decent price if you hit a sale just right.

Quoting ChanelWilliams:

Nope, wayy to expensive for clothes that I will only be wearing for a short period of time, so When I actually went shopping for bigger clothes I just bought stuff I'd buy normally just picked out stuff that I could wear both pregnant and not pregnant(: 

CafeMom Tickers

JazzysWifey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Are you thinking of pea in the pod? I've NEVER seen pants that expensive at motherhood!! Maybe half that much.

Quoting tarasaurusrex:

I've been there and its too expensive for me too 90 dollar preggie pants I dont think so. But I will say the clothes are cute.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarasaurusrex
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Yeah it was motherhood but they were like the cutest pants they had I can't remember the name brand but it was a name brand that sells normal jeans too. I looked at them because I wanted to get them and looked at the price and put them right back on the rack.

AshesxMarie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:35 AM

I sure do. =)

-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM
I did with my first pregnancy :)
Only got two tees, a pair of carpis and a pair of jeans.
And the jeans cost me like freakin 40$ and the first time I washed them, the elastic in the waisteband twisted up! NOT happy! :-/
Haven't bought any maternity clothes this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandraD12
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM

ive tried but im so small for both my pregnancies that i dont fit into alot of there clothes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)