Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LABOR SOON?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 AM
  • 7 Replies

IM 36 weeks today, and for the past few days Ive had diarrhea and just feel different. Well this morning I woke up and when i tried to get up I felt like I was gonna puke everywhere sorry tmi. Now it is gone I think but now im getting a headache. Could this be a sign of labor or what Im so lost Ive been having constant BH. This is my first baby and I know nothing just wondering what everyone thought thanks!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Could be..you never really know when it could happen :/
Stay rested and hydrated :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:59 AM

It could be but you could just not be feeling well. Take care of yourself.

blg5484
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I pooped a lot in the month before I had DD but the day before she was born was the only time I just felt off never felt i was gonna puke tho

Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I have never had those symptoms with labor, drink lots of water and lay on your left side to see if you feel any better gl

xxlilmomma09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:13 AM
I never had those signs before labor. It kind of sounds like maybe a stomach bug or food poisoning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:24 PM

It could be or just your boby getting ready. With my last I had everything under the sun for 5 weeks and some longer. The joys of being pregnant.

summerbear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I threw up before I went into labor with dd1. I felt different the night before I want into labor with dd2. Sounds like you could be getting close.

And since it is your first baby, I know alot of people will tell you most first timers go into labor after their 40 weeks. I was 38 weeks 6 days with dd1 but 41 weeks 1 day with dd2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)