• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else planning for a spring wedding?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM
  • 2 Replies

DF and I will be getting married in May 2012! =) YAY! BUT the down fall is, this baby is due Nov, so that gives me minimal time to try to get fit prior to the wedding! haha, was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me, or has been!  I am getting overwhelmed because we need to start planning for stuff and etc for the wedding, and DF will be going for military training Jan 2012....so that leaves me all by myself to plan a wedding, care for our 3 kids and the new baby! ......I may have to come on here and vent a lot at that time!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Chelsea_rh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:19 AM
lol wow... Well my fiance and i were gonna get married in may of next year but now that we are expecting weve decided that we would hold off until our little girl is old enough to be in the weding herself :) i love love love weddings in every way possible. I basically have ours all figured out already...with his input as well. You should look at weddingwire and theknot. Those websites have lots of great info.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HStarin
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Perfect! Thank you!! I totally understand you wanting the baby to be in it! My other 2 for sure (4 and 3) will be in it, and possibly our 1 year old, we will see what May brings! =)

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

lol wow... Well my fiance and i were gonna get married in may of next year but now that we are expecting weve decided that we would hold off until our little girl is old enough to be in the weding herself :) i love love love weddings in every way possible. I basically have ours all figured out already...with his input as well. You should look at weddingwire and theknot. Those websites have lots of great info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)