Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate commercials!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ugh I just got done watching a long John silver commercial! Now I'm zoo hungry for it but the closest one is an he away and I'm 38 wks and having b/h concractions so my luck I'd travel to get it and go into labor. Anyone else craving things they cant get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
summerbear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Just send DH!! lol I had my DH go to Sonic which was an hour and a half away! Twice!

msswisher08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM
I was thinking bout that but it would be cold by the time he got back lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM

For the longest time, they would advertise Sonic here...but the closest one was 2 hours away lol.  They FINALLY put one in around here and there was a HUGE line everyday for months... haven't seen that area in a while so not sure how well it's doing anymore once the novelty went away lol

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I hate that! We were at Red Lobster with the in-laws on Sunday. I stupidly picked up the drink menu, just out of boredom. I am not a drinker at all but MAN almost all their drinks looked so good!!! My husband says he will take me back there and let me try all of them when I'm not pregnant.

Mrs.Worthen71
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:35 PM
My doctor told me not to go near any fish, and long john silver is my favorite! I told my husband, the second my baby comes out he has to get me a nice big order of fish and chips!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)