• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAD(update in red)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

ok so i checked my bf's email and on yahoo you can see the conversations you have with someone and he told someone he loves her they play call of duty:black ops on xbox360 all the time both swear nothing is going on but i cant help but to think that maybe he wants to be with her we live in nc she lives in kansas what do i do?  sorry if my grammar isnt correct

ok so he has quit talking to her but she just wont leave well enough alone. I swear she is in love with him cuz, she keeps sayin that she is nothing to him, and "Why would he want me" and blah blah blah the important thing is that he does not want her and he don't want to be with her.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM

There is no reason for him to be telling anyone (outside of family) that he loves her. If you think something might be going on, you need to confront him about it. And if he doesn't give you the answer you want, then you need to consider how you will stay with someone you can't trust. This one girl I knew confronted a girl she thought her bf was cheating with, and both of them denied it but she still couldn't believe it. I told her, well I guess you have other reasons for not trusting him, you either need to get over it or leave because this will always stay between you. Good luck. 

mem82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM

8( I'm sorry.

First was it a quick "I love you" like at the end of a conversation or in passing or was it a heart felt declaration of love?

If it wasn't the latter, I really suggest you stop second guessing him, as hard as that is, because you'll drive yourself insane. If he wanted to be with her, he probably would have left you for her. 8( Have you tried sitting in on their game? Maybe played along, too or chatted with her while they play? Make your pregnant presence known and she may back off a bit, too. **hugs**

CafeMom Tickers

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Confront him.

buninoven0989
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Quoting mem82:

8( I'm sorry.

First was it a quick "I love you" like at the end of a conversation or in passing or was it a heart felt declaration of love?

If it was the latter, I really suggest you stop second guessing him, as hard as that is, because you'll drive yourself insane. If he wanted to be with her, he probably would have left you for her. 8( Have you tried sitting in on their game? Maybe played along, too or chatted with her while they play? Make your pregnant presence known and she may back off a bit, too. **hugs**

she said hi he said hi and then he said i love you she put a kissy face ive played the game with her and she barely talks to me but let him get on and she is a jabber box i'm also 32 weeks preg ive confronted them both and they say that nothin is going on and that they dont have feelings towards each other like that but if you dont feel that way why say i love you

LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM

What do you do?

Use punctuation.

buninoven0989
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM

and she knows im pregnant

JazzysWifey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Tell him he needs to stop talking to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnymommy122
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM

If you think he is you're probably right.  Sorry to say, but it sounds fishy.  If you are uncomfortable with their relationship he should respect you enough to end that relationship.  He should not be saying I love you and it's pretty clear to me something is going on.  You need to ask him to end it.  If he doesn't then you need to decided if you want to act like nothing is going on or move on with your life and find someone who will respect you the way you deserve.

brimi09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Might sound childish but play xbox or get on yahoo & act like you're him. See what happens... Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof4gurlz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Agree

Quoting brimi09:

Might sound childish but play xbox or get on yahoo & act like you're him. See what happens... Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)