Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How could you tell?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

For those of you who already have kids.. How did you know when you were in labor?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM

My water broke.

Mrs.Worthen71
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM
I started getting bad cramps that made me immobile all over my belly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM
I'd been having mild contractions..then my water broke :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I just knew. I woke up feeling different and knew it was coming. Then contractions started and they just felt like the real thing. This pregnancy I've had contractions 2 minutes apart an hour at a time a few times. But I just knew they weren't the real thing.

peanut152011
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I had to be induced three times at 41 weeks. I didnt think my babies were ever going to come out!!!LOL I had contractions for like two weeks previous but nothing to put me into real labor!

mem82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Twice my contractions just started and kept coming and with my third my water broke. 8)

Good luck!

YzmaRocks
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Same here.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I just knew. I woke up feeling different and knew it was coming. Then contractions started and they just felt like the real thing. This pregnancy I've had contractions 2 minutes apart an hour at a time a few times. But I just knew they weren't the real thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:16 PM
1st-I didn't know I was in labor. I was sure I wasn't. Lol my side was cramping a little but not alot. Family made me call doctor then go to hospital. I didnt feel any contractions until I was 8cm and my water was broken.
2-I had been having contraction every 7mims for over 48hrs and I woke up on Friday morning and had bloody show and just knew it was time to go to the hospital. Real painful contractions start when I got to the hospital and she was born 4hrs later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:18 PM

1st my water broke and 10 mins later labor started.

2nd woke up to contractions at 1:17am. They got stronger and closer together.

3rd - I had false labor 5 times. But when labor hit. It hit hard and fast.

sunnymommy122
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM

With my first I just knew...  the contractions were strong and just got closer and closer.  The pain got worse.  Of course, when I got there they didn't believe me because I was so calm.  Then they got me all hooked up and were like you are in labor.  I was like no shit.  Anyway, you'll know. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)