Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally reaching the 2nd trimester! YAY

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hey Ladies, so I just wanted to share that I'm working through my 12th week onto the 13th and sailing into the 2nd trimester. I am sooooo relieved! Got a sono schedule at 13 weeks and 3 days so extra excited about that!.

Just wanted to share =)...

how did you feel once you reach such an exciting milestone?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Congrats! I was always so relieved to reach the 2nd trimester. 8)

spazchicken
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM

It went by so fast I didn't realize I was in the second trimester already.  Most days I really don't feel pregnant at all, but I sure feel him/her moving around a lot! Hopefully your second tri will also be a breeze ^ ^  I can't wait till winter and all the holidays :D

Mep291
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM

That is wonderful! I was thrilled to get to my second trimester and then ecstatic to reach the third! I will be 30 weeks tomorrow! Congrats!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I felt very content to just take the pregnancy one day at a time and a bit relieved. Now I am 36 weeks and can't believe how fast it went.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Oh and I meant to say congrats! Enjoy the easier second trimester.

Mom2Nicolas1229
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Me too!! I have an ultrasound on Friday, 13 weeks and 2 days!! A few people said I might be able to know the gender. Have you heard that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Thanx! it is such a relief! lol =)

Quoting mem82:

Congrats! I was always so relieved to reach the 2nd trimester. 8)

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I can't wait for the cool weather and the holiday's so I can eat up a storm lol!

Quoting spazchicken:

It went by so fast I didn't realize I was in the second trimester already.  Most days I really don't feel pregnant at all, but I sure feel him/her moving around a lot! Hopefully your second tri will also be a breeze ^ ^  I can't wait till winter and all the holidays :D

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:49 PM

36 weeks...congrats! almost there! =)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I felt very content to just take the pregnancy one day at a time and a bit relieved. Now I am 36 weeks and can't believe how fast it went.

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Congrats! I posted in your forum about gender at 13 weeks!...I have heard of certain cases where you can tell the babies gender, I have to admit am a little skeptical about the whole idea but would be SUPER! exicted if I found out. I have a sono on Wednesday of next week, let me know how your sono on Friday goes....fingers crossed =)

Congrats!!!

Quoting Mom2Nicolas1229:

Me too!! I have an ultrasound on Friday, 13 weeks and 2 days!! A few people said I might be able to know the gender. Have you heard that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)