• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for wooden letters.. Where did you get yours?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ive been looking for the wooden letters to put my sons name above the crib but i cant find them.  Walmart didnt have them and micheals had some but they were really small. Ive seen a lot of people on here have them in their nursery so i was wondering where you got them.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
spazchicken
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM

I'm not looking for them, but I did happen to see an isle with them at Babies R Us

msswisher08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM
We got ours at ac Moore. For my son walmart had them but I haven't found them since ours was redone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Hobby Lobby

Courtney1201
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM

i will have to check babies r us i didnt even think about them. Thanks!  I dont have a ac moore here. I wish we had a hobby lobby here. I will be in PA where they have one soon so ill check while im there. thanks!

Karissa_ruiz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Quoting spazchicken:

I'm not looking for them, but I did happen to see an isle with them at Babies R Us

Larsbug
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM

check again with a different Michaels... when we did my son's they had about 6 different sizes

-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM

we bought plain wooden letters at Hobby Lobby. we had to buy stain to stain them with and the little metal hangers for the backs..
I think we got all of that at Hobby Lobby

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I just got mine at Joann's fabric this weekend. If you go online or into one of their bigger stores they have quiet a few different ones. They even had some really big ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)