Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does no sex mean no oral?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM
  • 25 Replies
Dr told me no sex cuz I had spotting but does that mean my so can't go down on me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM

He can, but don't let him penetrate your vagina with his massive tongue.

mem82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM

If you are bleeding, why would you let him?

LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Nothing can stop the power of love.

Nothing.

Quoting mem82:

If you are bleeding, why would you let him?

JazzysWifey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Why dont you ask your doctor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM

it depends on where the bleeding is coming from. i would probably saying no, because the contractions or orgasm may make you bleed more depending on where the bleeding is coming from.

spazchicken
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM

I guess it depends if it has to do with your uterus contracting or just your cervix being irritated

2bkayleesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM
I'm not bleeding we had sex and a few hrs later I had cramping and spotting very light spotting so dr told me no sex but he never said anything about oral....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKRA
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Call him and ask him.

G'head. I dare you.

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

I'm not bleeding we had sex and a few hrs later I had cramping and spotting very light spotting so dr told me no sex but he never said anything about oral....

KelseyMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:17 PM

No you can not have oral! You can't have orgasems either if you want to trust any opinion trust mine or call your doctor for clarification I lost a baby in in Feb. due to bleeding and I am now on bed rest with another bleed between the 2 pregnancies I have been bleeding a total of 2 and a half months and when I started spoting I ask he said any stimulation including breast stimulation can cause you to contract which makes it worse also it can cause infection which can harm or end your pregnancy

2bkayleesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM
:( I was afraid of that.... I have a sex drive like a 17yr old boy in the playboy mansion :( dr apt friday ill have to ask then... Well guess ill give my man his
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)