• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question...*might be tmi*

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

For the past couple days I have been really swollen down there, on the inside and out...like it hurts to touch...not that I do intentionally...but when I wipe it hurts. 

I have a dr's appt today at 5 but I figured I'd see what you ladies say first...

:o( thanks in advance. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM
im not sure what it could mean good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I've had the swelling lately but not painful to the touch. Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers.

Dragonmamas
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I've heard that it's normal to experience vaginal swelling. I only had it (and it was also somewhat painful to the touch) after having sex towards the end.

DommysMommy8807
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:45 PM
Ill definitely ask today but we havent had sex in atleast 2 weeks becausr of it...

And I meant to say weeks not days :o(

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I've heard that it's normal to experience vaginal swelling. I only had it (and it was also somewhat painful to the touch) after having sex towards the end.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newwifenmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Sounds normal

hotmama0824
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:49 PM

It happened to me as well. Deffinatly not a comfortable feeling, that is for sure! Drink alot of water, just incase you might be getting an infection..

summerbear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Been swollen, but it's never been painful.

Karissa_ruiz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I had that too. Kinda sounds like a UTI. 

DommysMommy8807
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I know it's not a UTI cuz they tested me last wednesday and today...It might just be hormones...I didn't get to ask my Dr cuz he had to run and deliver a baby lol

Quoting Karissa_ruiz:

I had that too. Kinda sounds like a UTI. 

Charlej47
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM
I've had the SAME problem - it comes & goes and sometimes it was itchy (but not a yeast infection) I finally went to Dr and he saud it's nothing, just the normal because all kinds of things swell during pregnancy, including that! Told me to be careful with soap, not to change detergents or toilet paper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)