Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby K'tan Reviews?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm thinking about getting the K'tan. For my first daughter I used the Moby and I liked it, but I did not like all the fabric. When I put it on outside it would touch the ground, which wasn't a huge deal to me because it was summer when I used it but with this baby being born at the end of October there will probably be snow here (Minnesota) so if it touches the ground it will get wet, which I don't want.

Have you used the k'tan? What do/don't you like about it??

~Samantha
Proud Mommy to a baby girl born March 15, 2010 and expecting #2 due October 31, 2011

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Never heard of it. I always thought that about the moby too. Seemed like a lot of work to get all wrapped up. Could you trim some of the extra material off?

thundersky
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:53 PM

whatch the video at the bottom

http://www.peapods.com/browse.cfm/4,1415.html

then there is another video after that called baby K'atan vs.the wrap

Cafe Kate
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM

BUMP for more replies!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Quoting Cafe Kate:

BUMP for more replies!

samantha.7272
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Thank you for the link!

Quoting thundersky:

whatch the video at the bottom

http://www.peapods.com/browse.cfm/4,1415.html

then there is another video after that called baby K'atan vs.the wrap

~Samantha
Proud Mommy to a baby girl born March 15, 2010 and expecting #2 due October 31, 2011

samantha.7272
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I could but I wouldn't want to trim off too much and not be able to tie it correctly, and even with some material trimmed off I think it would still be more than I want to deal with.

A lot of people do love the Moby, it just isn't right for what I want.. I want something quick and easy and (for me) the moby isn't either.

Quoting Mrs.An

Never heard of it. I always thought that about the moby too. Seemed like a lot of work to get all wrapped up. Could you trim some of the extra material off?

~Samantha

Mommy954
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I used one with my dd LOVED IT! Still have it & will use the same with this baby! I tried the wraps & slings & I wasnt crazy about them.

Turtledoves
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Saw this today - I think it looks really neat! Might try to get one for the next baby, I'm using a moby for now and also hate all the fabric and how hard it is to take off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)