Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did any one ever have any weird symptoms before knowing they were pregnant i need help ASAP!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

i was wondering did any of you ladies ever have wierd symptoms before finding out that they were pregnant?

i have been having weird symptoms and i'm not if i'm pregnant or if its just a virus that i'm might be catching.....if any one can please help me out i would apperciate it.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Well what are your symptoms. Of course we really have no way of telling you what is up. You will have to wait and test. Either way I hope you feel better soon.

MommyTwice0411
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:58 PM

The only "weird" symptom I had before I knew was a sore throat. And I actually only had it for two days and it just disappeared. It happened 3 times in the early stages.

achapman
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM

umm not sure its weird but  i thought i was getting the flue before i found out i was already 2 months prego.

thundersky
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM

i passed out once very embaressing

emmasmommy442
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM

thanks ladies, i have been have very bad cramps, i had my menstrual twice in one month (august) the second time it only lasted 3 days after that it sometimes comes and goes buts its very light, and i have been have back aches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)