• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a question that got me thinking. PIOG

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM
  • 11 Replies

I know someone on FB that is 10 weeks pregnant. She lives in a different town as I do so I dont see her very often. I got to thinking after her FB status said "10 weeks into pregnancy with twins and daddy and I lost one of you babies." Now I heard (not 100% sure how true. I am saying this because she will lie just to get attention) that she stabbed her self in the stomach because her Bf and her broke up. She had to have surgury. Now she says that she lost one which was a girl but the other baby is doing fine in her womb. I guess Im confused. If you have twins and stabbed your self at 10 weeks wouldnt both of the fetuses of died especially if she had to have surgury for whatever reason??? I guess maybe its possible but I didnt know who else to ask but here.. If someone has any ideas about this just give me a little information on it. I want to feel sorry for this girl but I dont want to be taken advantage of either... If you need more information I might be able to give it to you but this is all I know... I could do a little researching if I have to..

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

BUMP!

Devious103102
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM

no clue but wow, I hope she didnt' do that.

kirstenrainee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Can you tell the sex at 10 weeks? I'm just curious as to how they know the girl died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Quoting kirstenrainee:

Can you tell the sex at 10 weeks? I'm just curious as to how they know the girl died.

I have no clue... I just know what her FB says.. I was hoping someone here could help me...

If you dont know can you bump until I could possible get an answer...

newmommyas1107

BUMP!

buninoven0989

Quoting kirstenrainee:

thats what im wondering

Jlg777
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Um sounds kindof strange because I dont think you can even tell if it is a boy or girl at 10 weeks. From what I read online at 12 wekks you may be able to tell but unless is the genetic testing I dont think you can see anything determinent at 10 weeks.

newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Quoting Jlg777:

Um sounds kindof strange because I dont think you can even tell if it is a boy or girl at 10 weeks. From what I read online at 12 wekks you may be able to tell but unless is the genetic testing I dont think you can see anything determinent at 10 weeks.

Ok Thanks.. Thats what a few from the other post I did also said.. I think that she might be looking to get attention...

Do you think I should comfront her about it???

lovemybug0992
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Quoting kirstenrainee:

Not unless she had a CVS. At 10 weeks sex organs aren't developeId yet and every fetus looks the same. This story sounds really fishy to me. Id think that both twins would die, especially if she had to have surgery.

fairygirl_13
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM
You would know upon extraction around that gestation as far a sex goes. The reat-yes she could just lose one. Yes you could have the pregnancy with surgery, but honesly if she did that, she should be under close mental health supervision the rest of the pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)