• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 week appt and got GREAT news!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had my GBS test last week...I tested positive 4 years ago when I was pregnant with DS aaannnddd I'm NEGATIVE this time!! I'm so excited that I don't need penicilin!! (was very very unpleasant!!)

My 24 hr urine test was fine and BP was fine this appt! HB is perfect! and she still has her head wedged down in my pelvis! It's OOOffical, papers are signed for my tubal :oD 

All in all it was a good appointment even though I couldn't ask any questions because yet again he had to run out to deliver a baby...I can't wait to be out of that office!! 

:o) 

33 more days!!! 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Charlej47
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Oh my, I'm prego with first & have that test tomorrow. I really hope I'm negative because I'm allergic to penicillin & sometimes it's hard to figure out the right substitute.

Congrats on being negative!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DommysMommy8807
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Well I hope its negative!

Its not a big deal but it does hurt a lil bit. I wasn't warned about it and it took me by surprise...

Gl mama!

Quoting Charlej47:

Oh my, I'm prego with first & have that test tomorrow. I really hope I'm negative because I'm allergic to penicillin & sometimes it's hard to figure out the right substitute.

Congrats on being negative!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Congrats on a great appt1

Rach7
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:26 AM

That is great. I failed my first and passed my second.

stacy2607
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM
I'm pregnant with baby number 9.. And my GBS test was positive with one of my pregnancies..my third..and you are right that penicillin was horrible..my whole hand and arm was burning as it went in..thank god I have tested negative ever since then!!! Glad to hear everything is going so good!! Good Luck!! I still have awhile to go..I'm just gonna be 13 weeks on Sunday.
One-n-Counting
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM
glad its negative!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)