Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey im new to this pregnancy group :)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

hi all the pregnant women lol my name is Dee and i am 9 weeks pregnant. lately ive been soo sick vomiting yuk i hate it. but i went to my dr and he gave me these pills to stop me from vomitting. but im scared to take them too often because of the affect it might have on the baby. has anyone taken any pills for vomitting? if so please gimme some feed back thank you :)

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sharell8710
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Hi, welcome. I try very hard not to take any medicine during pregnancy also- even Tylenol. I don't like the thought of what it could possibly do to my baby. I would try to avoid them as well, I guess. I know I have seen suckers in maternity stores before that supposedly helped with nausea and all that fun stuff. Maybe you could find something like that rather than meds?

giroirk
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Welcome and Congrats on baby!! With my second pregnancy I took zofran because I was soo sick. I wouldnt gain weight but it is up too you if you want to take meds..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMothersLove696
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:04 PM

okay ladies thank you very much :)

bondgirl11
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM

welcome! sorry your not feel well

akeelah09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I doctor and the hospital gave me pills I've been taking my whole pregnancy due to real bad m/s its safe for baby its ok to take they wouldn't give u anything to harm baby

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Welcome!!  Hope you feel better!

HStarin
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!! I have been offered zofran, but have never taken it.  I try to tough it out, but for some woman, they are so sick that they have to go in for fluids weekly with out the meds =( Hope you feel better!!! 

whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I took Vitamin B6, and Zofran (the doc prescribed me). I was soo sick I could barely function, I am sure they are fine. If you are worried just take them when needed. Zofran was awesome. It helped me soo much. I was going through finals at school and had a family to take care of, I had no time to be sick.

Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:20 AM

yeah i had phenergan I just take a half and sometimes even a 4th when i am nauseous and i'm fine because the full thing makes me SOOO sleepy

amandamarie1108
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

oh my godness i know how you feel! i have horrible morning sickness and i actually got really bad and went to the er for dehydration :( the doctor there gave me medicine as well that will not effect the baby, i think if the dr gives the pills i dont think you have to worry about anything with affects on the baby but then again im only 16 so not so sure :( hope i could help.

- Amanda Marie<3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)