Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some good questions to ask my OB 37weeks pregnant.?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have a doctors appt tommrow and am trying to think of a list of good question to ask her about my pregnancy at this stage i am 37 weeks and 4 day. Thank you for you help :)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
andiecheyenne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM
I am not sure lol. I had my 37 week appointment on Monday.. I just wanted to know if I had dilated any
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbeysmami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM

lol im 37 weeks on sunday ! but go to doc. tomorrow, maybe-

labor and delivery questions about hospital policies on certain things??

like- my hospital has beepers for mom and baby , if baby goes to far away they beep- so thats neat, whats their security like ya know? (people these days are nuts lol)

signs of labor- what to pack in your hospital bag (sometimes doctors tell you stuff you wouldnt think of)

good luck mama!!! not much longer

Elyssa414
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM
I would get a clear picture of when to come to L&D, especially if this is your first. Probably write up a birthing plan an go over it to make sure you are on the same page. Ask about medications and delayed cord clamping and what vaccines and tests are routine in your hospital, and whether or not you will be refusing or insisting on any of them. Ask if they have a list of things that you should bring to the hospital...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeptemberBebe
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Great answers thank you!!!

barhea7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Around 37 weeks I always ask them how big they think baby is... they are good at guessing.. my doctors were pretty accurate.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)