Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My period is late... whatcha think????

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

m married and I have other kids. I have not been using birth control. He has been pulling out, or we just don't have sex. I know, I know I don't need to have answers stating rude comments about that part. I've already been yelled at by my doc about that. I'm 3 days late, last period was 7/15/11. I'm usually 1 day or that day off. But, the last 4 periods have been like that, not late. I have had no bleeding since my last period, my boobs are sore/itchy. I have mild cramps, tired. I know those are the signs of period coming, minus the bleeding. I'm suppose to start Yaz for (PMDD) with this cycle, but can't start it unless I get my period (doc ordered). So, I know there is a chance of pregnancy, but look like that might be the case here? My left side a little ways down from my chest aches, like I pulled a muscle. I remember having that when I was pregnant w/ my son. So, I'm just wondering what you guys think. I would appreciate Nice, answers no rude ones. No, I have not tested yet. I have not had much luck testing this early with my kids. Watcha think?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovemybug0992
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Sounds like you might be pregnant. Id wait a few more days and test if AF doesn't show up. Good luck!

soontobemommyof
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Ok, Sounds like a plan. Thanks for answering my question.

aprilsalcro
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Take a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemybug0992
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Youre welcome :)

kolbiesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I wouldnt jump to conclusions yet. Take a test when you're ready.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I would wait and test.

Jlg777
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM

My husband and I used pull out method (lol) for like 6 months then I ended up pregnant. He actually remembers to the day when it happened because he remembers me being on top and him not able to get me off fast enough... lol sorry tmi. So its very likely. This time around I was on the pill and using pullout ummmm yeah Im prego with twins. I dont think my baby making factory cares what Im doing to prevent it. It just happens when its time! lol So its very likely you might be. Id wait and then take a test!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
soontobemommyof
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I have bleeding, its very light but my period usually starts out that way. So, looks like I'm safe.. yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)