Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are going to fight. OT

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
If I have to send my 4yr old to bed one more time we are going to fight. He was asleep for 30 and woke and now he doesnt want to stay in his bed. First it was he had to pee. So go. Then it was his belly wanted cake. It can wait until tomorrow. Then it was his butt was itchy. So go clean it. Then his back was itchy. Stop playing and get in bed. Now he is thristy. Go to bed. Its dark. Turned closest light on now go to sleep. Now he isnt tired. To bad. And as I was typing this he came in there is a great big black bug in my room. It was a moth(spelling). And it was small. Okay bug killed light on butt cleaned go to SLEEP. So i am getting a little annoyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsMedina90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:47 PM
LMAO sorry a bit funny ;)
GL though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I know its funny. Even he laughs when he brings me a new excuse but at the same time ita annoying. I think its only going to get worst when we move him to his own room hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Its being fixed right now and he and his sister have been sharing a room for almost a yr.

Quoting MrsMedina90:

LMAO sorry a bit funny ;)

GL though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeniprice
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM
I can totally understand his tummy wanting cake! My tummy wants cake sometimes too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Sounds like something my daughter has been doing lately. Except, she wants kisses every 5 minutes! *Sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butrflyekises
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Uuhhg this was ME as a kid so a sympathize with you BOTH. Because I know how much I drove my mother crazy.. For many years.. And I still go through sleeping troubles at times.. If I had something on my mind I could never fall asleep.. 3 things worked for me 1 was reading before bed, when I got older I would write all my feelings down in a note book that helped and the last thing was a relaxation technic my mom taught me when I was around 10.. But you could teach him it now.. I would tighten and loosen every muscle in my body and hold it for 10 seconds.. Startinf with my eyebrows in my face and ending with my toes.. It still helps me to this day when I can't sleep.. But no talking inbtween my mom would walk out of my room if I talked.. We did this every night till I was about 14
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Sounds a little like most nights with my 2 3/4 yr old :) he doesn't like to sleep when it gets dark. I have a feeling he is going to end up working a night job lol luckily tonight, all 3 of my babies were asleep by 9:45 so I think it's a night for mama to get some extra zzz's  YAY

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM

That's when I start taking toys away, or even spank. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)