Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need your ladies Opinion... SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM
  • 26 Replies

Ok so tonight I was talking to my 5 year old, and ran across some information that really bothered me.. I am in the process of helping me potty train at night. He is having a little trouble. He goes to his fathers every other week for 5 nights.  I do not agree but have tried everything to put a stop to it. He was abusive to my son and I when we were together. I have tried to get the courts to see this and they are too blind. Well tonight I asked my son, how does daddy know in the middle of the night that he wet the bed? (because if he wets the bed here he takes his jam jams off and climbs in bed with me.). He then tells me daddys makes him get up and go into his room, wake him up. Then daddy feel his pants, if they are wet he gets wooped. Then he makes him lay in a bed with no blankets or pillows. And when he asks for one he is told he has to be cold, because he wet his bed. WTF!! I just started crying. I cannot believe this. So in the morning I am calling the cops and going to court again. I will make them understand! I should have a right to protect my son!! Do you agree?? Is this wrong?? Is this not neglect and abuse???

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mbre
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I'm sorry your going through this good luck mama!

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM
wow that is messed up!! he has no right to treat that kid like that! i hope you get things changed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM
I would so be in court fighting this. There is not way he would be going with his dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eroman5610
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Kirstina I totally agree with you. I have been in court over 6 times.. And everytime nothing happens. They look at me like I am crazy. So I am going tomorrow and fighting until I have no more fight!! 

Nicky80
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM

that has got to be so hard! I pray that you get the answers you want from the court. 

shantaa_alvara
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM
It is abuse! U have every right to protect him, my son is almost 8 & because of reasons I wont discuss he still wets the bed occassionally no way in hell would I ever spank him or make him sleep without covers or pillow! Now I will also say my son pees if he gets cold at night so see if that may be contributing to the bed wetting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eroman5610
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:54 PM

I wet the bed for a long time. I have a ureter reflux problem. Something out of my control. Now I get a lot of bladder infections, like I did when I was a child. It's just heart breaking.. 

Lilnae50
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:55 PM

i say protect your baby i would do the same thing!

Mommy_Burge
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM
They need to have your son testify or talk to the judge about it. That's ridiculous that his father would treat him like that....I'm sorry but that's not a father...that's a monster. I how you get things changed. Hug that baby for all of us!!! Poor little guy having to deal with that crap from his own dad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eroman5610
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM

If they refuse to help me, I will take contempt of courts, until they listen.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)