Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

24 weeks pregnant

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM
  • 15 Replies
This past week so far has felt like a lifetime for me. I feel so tired and fat. My back is really killing me and I can feel her moving all the time. I mean I love being pregnant, but I cant wait till she is born.

How is being pregnant affecting your week so far?
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lulu600
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:06 PM

hi im 25weeks with my third child and im pretty much feeling the same,tired,fat and my back is also killing i truly cannot wait for her to be born i hope these last months fly by quick

SxyPanamami83
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Im 22 weeks and feel pretty great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemybug0992
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Im 20 weeks and just feeling tired plus my back hurts and Im getting heartburn like crazy. I really hope these last few months fly by

babygomez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I've felt great lately. Though my feet are starting to ache more & more, during shopping and such. Also the middle of my back aches easily, so I make sure to sit and rest as much as possible. I am 22 weeks, so I foresee all this getting slightly worse as the time gets closer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daniellem89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I'm 33 weeks and I'm tired of this rib pain, she's sitting so high! :/ And I wake up every 2 hours and toss and turn in between and I love being pregnant but I'm counting down the days until its finished :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mep291
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I am 30 weeks and really sore. Still enjoying being pregnant but not enjoying being in pain all the time.

kblpooh
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:08 AM

I am 23 weeks.  I feel ok with the exception of my sciatic nerve pain on both sides and having trouble finding a comfortable position to sit in on couch at times.  Sometimes I feel like time is going really slow, then last night I freaked out when my friend told me my shower was going to be Oct. 16 and I needed to register asap.  I couldn't believe how close that was and suddenly felt like I didn't have enough time to get everything done.  My house is under major construction and no where near done (my DH, father and father in law are doing the work).  I can't seem to find time to travel the 2 hours to a Babies R Us or Target to register.

Rach7
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Hope you feel better. That is how I felt towards the end as well. Now my dd is here and I still feel fat from what is left to lose lol.

whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I'm fat, tired, bloated, gassy, have heartburn, and indigestion. I feel absolutely disgusting. I am 27 weeks. I have 13 more to go.

kylansmommy09
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM

im 24 weeks also and i def understand the back pain :( i hope you feel better!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)