Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi ladly i'm not new to this but forget what u can and can't do when pregnancy ???? so please help

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

hi my name is terrie i have 2 kids one boy that 4 will be 5 soon and a 16 year old girl soon to be 17 but any way it all new to be me i think i'm do in april or may i see the dr. 29 don't really know the dr. yet so if u could help me with that would be great. i'm sure my dr. will tell me more but for now i need a litter for u guys well i hope get to know u all and thank u all !!!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:22 AM

Welcome!!  Just ask on what you are wondering about.  :)

armywife3013
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:30 PM

like they say no fish. i have really bad back pain right now i'm look for thing to help with that and i'm not sleeping very good i try sleepy tea it not working for me that about it for now . thank u for look at post. so if u have thing it would help please let me thanks again

lfrrll5
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM
fish is suppose to be limited to once a week according to my ob. As far as back pain heating pads or tylenol and depending on the ob some say ibuprofen till 3rd trimenster some say strictly tylenol. Also warm baths or see a chiropractor for the back. As for sleeping I still dont sleep well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grungalax
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM

I know you need to avoid the fish that havce a higher mercury content, especialy tuna. Excercise is encoraged to be continued by my doc, just as long as you don't increase  or start it and you make sure you don't overdo it. She says to do a little less than you normaly would since you can get tired more easily. No smoking or alcohol, of course. I was also encouraged to drink less soda and caffeine and to make sure my baths weren't too hot.

buninoven0989
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:40 PM

you can eat certain kinds of fish you cant wat alot of seafood no sushi any deli meats need to be heated up no unpasturized cheese (fresh cheeses like mozzerella) you can use heating pads on ur back just not on ur tummy im not sure bout wat to do for sleeping

armywife3013
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM

thank u all u have helped me alot thank u and god bless u all

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Congrats!

armywife3013
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:17 PM

thanks

armywife3013
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:18 PM

congrats too u to and god bless u !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)