Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i be prego.. or something else ?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:43 AM
  • 10 Replies

well.. im a mother of a 15 month old, so you'd think id be able to figure out prego signs.. but i cant. my husband has been eating a lot these past couple days.. and he did this when i was pregnant with our daughter. him eating a lot and my breasts being sore is what caused us to take a prego test. and i was pregnant. well my breasts arent sore.. well this morning i woke up with a terrible headache. i could not get rid of it. and i was super tired and i noticed i was peeing a little more today. well all of a sudden i have this feeling of constipation. it really feels like i gotta go but i cant. i tried. and while i was trying.. for some odd reason i decided to squeeze my breasts.. well.. to my surprise.. white discharge came out of both of them.. could everything im experiencing possibly be pregnancy. ive been takin bc but very inconsistent. im not very on top of the bc so i dont take it on a reg basis. please help.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMommyJen
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:46 AM
It sounds like you should get a test because its very possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:47 AM

If you're having sex, you could be pregnant. There's no way for us to tell.

neh57
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:48 AM

yes it could be posssible.. have u had a reg period since u started bc? i would take a preg test just to see. best time to take one is 1st thing in the morning.. and if ur still concerned call ur dr..

mbryan11
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Sounds like you could very well be pregnant again.  I'd get a home test and keep testing over the next month if it turns out negative the first time.  With all three of my pregnancies I was already close to 2 months along before I showed positive on the home tests.

devoted616
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 AM

my last period was august 1. i was off bc for awhile and i think i started it again when i got my period.. but then i stopped taking it. and then id take it again. then id stop. i just keep forgetting :( its not that i dont want to be pregnant cause we agreed on a 2nd one but.. my daughter is only 15 months. im very mixed about this and i know he doesnt want another one just yet but he said if it happens it happens and he'd be happy about it..

devoted616
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:52 AM

with my daughter i had sore breasts. and when i went to the dr i was almost 5 weeks.

sunnymommy122
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Quoting Pandapanda:

3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Quoting Pandapanda:

HStarin
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Take a test and update us! Have you missed your period??

devoted616
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM

no. im not due for one til beginning of september. last one i had was the beginning of august.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)