Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hopin the little blood I just found means this is it!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped a little mucusy blood came out. Ive been loosin the yellow mucus yesterday and had a lot of discharge last night but this morn had a little blood kinda how the other started it was little the started to get more and more! Ive been also started getting contrations again every like 15-20 min apart. Hoping this little boy is ready (doc said he is and wouldnt be surprised if i did go this weekend)! If he came today he would also share a b-day with his great grandmother what a wonderful present!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
truealaskanmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:43 AM

It could be possible but try not to be disappointed if you have a while left yet.  

barhea7
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:01 AM

walk around & have sex if you can!!

Good luck :)

Pink.Daisies.23
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:04 AM
Definitely sounds like the early part of labor! Hope it doesn't drag out too long, I was like that for days before active labor set in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:45 AM
I don't have long to wait anyway if I don't go this weekend I'm getting induced this Monday!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

It could be possible but try not to be disappointed if you have a while left yet.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Also starting to get sick I heard that is also a sign of labor. I'm really hopin but if not Monday's not that far from now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM
Sounds like it to me! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)