Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies.. new here! I have had two very confusing ultrasounds and i was wondering if some of you could help me?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM
  • 38 Replies

I know these are early ultrasounds but i am very high risk and have u/s very often. At 13 weeks at my perinatologist appt the tech said she saw no dangly parts and nothing that indicated a boy and labeled it a girl (i was stoked as i already have two boys) needless to say a week later i went to babyvision.. the 3d people for a gender reveal and she labeled him all boy! What do you guys think??

First 2 are the boys, last 2 the girls

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tashangel31
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Can't really see well. I would wait til 20 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Eh, those aren't the best shots. I would wait longer. An umbilical cord can look like boy bits or stuff hasn't dropped down that early in a lot of boys. Better not get your hopes set on any gender, yet.

ajtjmomof3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Crazy right, i can see why both said what they said... but someone told me what they are pointing to that is suppose to be a boy part looks more like the umbilical cord and if that is the case and you look right to the right of it i can almost see girl parts?? Or maybe i want it to be a girl so bad that i am convincing myself.. do ya'll see it! I just hate being this confused!

THAT_GURL
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I would wait a little longer and see again or have a 3d/4d ultrasound done to see what they say they do monmey back guarentee so maybe you could be put at ease with that I stessed over it for so long but it will grow on you even if it is a boy I have 3 boys and another on the way and I wanted a girl very badly things will work out trust me :)

JazzysWifey
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM
I would wait and try to peek closer to 29 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajtjmomof3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Yeah i know they are kind of blurry.. but if thats a boy part,thats a mighty big boy part for a 14 weeks baby! lol! I just wish i knew! This confusion thing is making me crazy! I will be going at 19 weeks to find out for sure but my goodness i feel like i may go nuts before then!

Harmy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Do you get a refund if they are wrong?
It's early yet. We confirmed sometime between 14-15 weeks on a level II ultrasound
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harmy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Most ultrasounds are level I though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bec94
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM
My understanding is babies all start out looking like girls, then later the boy parts devolop. I'd wait until 20+ weeks to be sure. I can't see the u/s well since I'm on mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM

It looks kinda like boy parts but i wouldnt buy nothing for the baby yet not until ur 18-22 week ultra sound good luck with u!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)