Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craving!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

so I am deeply craving a Jimmy Johns sandwich...a beach club to be exact. I was told you can still eat lunch meat which made my day because i have been craving this sub for a while now. My question is though...am I able to eat alfalfa sprouts??? I heard some people say you can and others say you shouldnt but im just craving EVERYTHING that goes on the sub...and also...what foods have you noticed that you crave non-stop???

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I'm not sure

Here's a bump!

shellie830
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Should be fine... I have never heard that at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Not sure. I crave icecream cherrys non stop. I could eat a jar an hour every hour if my husband let me! Also lately I've been craving fresh baked goods, chocolate cookies fresh from the oven, bread fresh from the oven! O and slushys!!!! I can't get enough slushys these days :)

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I have eaten them while pregnant and it was fine...I think it just has to do with being washed so there aren't any pesticides on them (sprouts) but I'm pretty sure they do that there. :)

I constantly crave chinese food and these chicken wings a local place makes. They are known for their kickbutt wings and have a bunch of different flavors. I crave the bourbon and teriyaki ones mixed together mmmmmmmmm

sassysuie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I crave fruit non stop. No particular ones...just ALL of them!!

sassysuie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)