Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you have a hard time picking a name for baby??

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:35 AM
  • 57 Replies

??

by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:36 AM

I am. i want a name that she wont get teased for.

RoguesMommy
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:17 AM

yep, this baby won't be named until we meet him. My last baby was like that too. We just never found anything that really hit the spot, then when she was born it was easy :)

So this time we aren't worried about names yet. I have 3 weeks and baby will be here, we'll see who he is then!!

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Not really. SO picked his original name, but after people gave us so much negative feed back we decided it would be best to change it. So then I picked out a different first name.

My4Marvels
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Yes i did, we weren't planning on anymore kids and all my boys have c names so i was complete with the ones i had. it took forever to find out what this one was gonna be called but i saw a sign that said camden and thats what it is :) 

jombmomi
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Yes, this is my 4th son, so kind of hard to find a name. The first was after his dad so that was easy and we knew long before what we were having. I named our 2nd son and he named our 3rd son. I thought I hada name picked out but changed my mind so now I'm going back and forth between 2 names but pretty sure it'll be Enrique.

3rdsacharm2011
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM
We still haven't chosen!

Avetay
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM
We pick a few names we like then wait to meet baby to pick the final name. We wait to tell names after the baby is born that way if we change our mind it's no huge deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Yes!
It took us 6wks to come to his first name, and another 4wks to pick a middle name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnymommy122
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:59 AM

omg, YES!

Nati123
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM
I don't even know if its a boy or girl yet :( but I have no idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured