Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I need some help....could i be pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me to see if  i might be pregnant. i have been feeling some things and i am not sure if they are because i am pregnant. im a young girl who is confused. For about a week i had heartburn and my stomach felt a little wierd, then over the weekend i felt like i wanted to throw up but just couldnt. it lasted all day, and it started while i was sleeping. for about a week now my breast have been really sensative&& i missed my period this month. well im only 2 days late  but last month i got it for about 3 days instead of 5-6 and it was wayy lighter than usual. i took HPT and they come up negative. my aunt did that before and she was pregnant even though it said she wasnt because hers only shows in blood not urine. i dont kno what to do i need help. i am only 17 and dont know what to think of this. any advice or comments are helpful! thank you!Smile
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-14):
liltymesmom
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Yes, I took one and got a negative, 2 days later, got a positive. Sometimes it's just too early to tell. I'd take another if I were you! good luck
leighleigh07
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM
okay i will def. take one tonight and  i will keep everyone updated. if any one else has comments or advice please do tell && thank u to those who already have.
leighleigh07
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 8:03 AM
Hey guys! thank u all for all of ur help! i took 3 hpts last night n they were all.....POSITIVE! i have an appt. 2mo. but according to the due date calculator i should be due on November 22nd! thank u all n good luck to all!
liltymesmom
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:49 AM
CONGRATS!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)