Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Constant cramps since ovulation...

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
I started cramping the 2nd day of my fertile window and now it's 10 DPO and I'm still cramping. It's dull and annoying but sometimes it makes me nauseous. It also happens most in the evening (once I sit down and relax) and when I'm riding in a car.

I'm concerned that I might be pregnant. We are not TTC and are using NFP and condoms for bc. I've taken a few tests and all were negative but I'm still cramping! I mean I normally cramp a little the day I ovulate and don't cramp again until the first day of my period.

Has anyone experienced this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
spazchicken
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 11:22 PM

yes.....I had constant cramping right after ovulation and it kept up past my missed period...and up till about t 10-11 weeks pregnant before the cramping slowed way down.  I also had sore breasts that got worse after my missed period though.

elmo6885
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Did your cramps get worse if you sat down or on a car ride?

Quoting spazchicken:

yes.....I had constant cramping right after ovulation and it kept up past my missed period...and up till about t 10-11 weeks pregnant before the cramping slowed way down.  I also had sore breasts that got worse after my missed period though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elmo6885
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM
I've been constipated and unusually tired too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Hmm, not really sure, it just seemed like period cramping that happened a few times a day or some times for what seemed like entire days. Sometimes from when I went to bed and still had them occasionally when I woke up.  It was a lot more constant than my first pregnancy and more intense :(

Quoting elmo6885:

Did your cramps get worse if you sat down or on a car ride?

Quoting spazchicken:

elmo6885
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Bump. Anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy1022
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I usually have mild cramping within my ovulation window every month. I had my period last on 9/6/11 and it was only for two days. I had a copper IUD that I had taken out the beginning of August due to very heavy periods and severe cramping. I have been on birth control pills since having the IUD removed. I have been cramping everyday for over a week now and its worse at night. When I was pregnant with my son I had cramping before I knew I was pregnant. I also got pregnant while on the pill. i started my pills for this month on 9/8/11 and have 5 blue pills left before Im due and am trying to patiently wait to see if my period comes or if the cramping is due to something else.

meganxl
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I am the same I am 6 days past ovulation and I feel like my periods are about to start there not due till the 22nd sometimes a few days later also feel really sicky after I eat and during the night also a strange taste in my mouth loss of apetite a few days also
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)