Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many......

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 4 Replies

is anyone else experiencing a decrease in their sex life due to nausea since being pregnant? I noticed after my morning sickness started I havent been interested in sex lately. I know my dh is frustrated as am I but I just dont feel well enough to engage in sexual activities lately. one minute i feel fine but the next i am worried if i give in then i wont feel well after. usually i noticed in the past that my sex drive normally increases while i am pregnant. this time seems the complete opposite. is anyone else going through this phase? i know my dh feels like i am uninterested in him but i dont know what else to do. i have noticed i am more nervous at night on being sick this time around and think that is the problem. i have noticed i am having a harder time trying to settle in and fall asleep lately. i toss and turn and twitch/jump just as i seem to fall asleep worse than i normally do. i am hoping this all goes away soon but only time will tell. i just dont know what else to do to get myself in the mood to give myself and my dh some pleasure more often than i have lately.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kami_Kaze
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM

honestly, even on my worst days i still wanted it. 
im 23 weeks and am so umcomfortable sleeping though, baby wakes up from like 2-6am and i cant sleep for the life of me and toss and turn all night.  

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 AM

i was like that till just about a week ago. but now im feeling good and want it more im 24 weeks.

carladawn336
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I don't want sex at all anymore. I don't feel sick. I'm just so tired after doing everything I have to do. I also don't know how to make me want it either. Good luck to both of our DH's getting some lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
McDonaldlnc
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:42 AM
I'm 6 weeks and been wanting to have sex again lol it's been over a month because of IVF and haven't been cleared yet :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)