Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 weeks and it hurts my vagina to walk?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ugh.. I woke up and got out of bed this morning and it hurt. Lots of pressure on my vagina. There is a lot of pressure when I walk too. Is this normal? I don't remember it so soon with my first.

~Samantha
Proud Mommy to a baby girl born March 15, 2010 and expecting #2 due October 31, 2011

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

normal and sucky! sorry 8(

luvzmykiddos
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

normal and yes it sucks. I already have it and Im 23 weeks. For me it's usually worse if I get up and do alot or walk alot after sex  :(  

AylaKay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:55 PM

same here! i'm 36 weeks and i started getting pressure like that around 30-31weeks or so. it feels like someone hit my entire pelvis with a baseball bat. hurts sooo bad to walk or even go from sitting to standing, or laying down to sitting.  it usually only last a day or two at a time, and nothing really seems to help, at least for me. i've heard an icepack or heating pad/hot water bottle can help ease it a bit, but i tried that and it didnt work for me at all, but maybe try that.  i have an appointment with my midwife here in a few hours, and since i've had that pressure really bad since yesterday, i'm going to ask her what i can do to at least relieve it a bit. so if she says anything other than the icepack/heating pad, i will let you know!!

Bounty
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Im 28wks and have had that pressure pain for a while. Sometimes unbareable. This is my 3rd pg and did not have this before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melly726
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Normal. It sucks and it may get worse as baby moves down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:30 PM
I used to get them when I was pregnant with my girls. they are a sign of braxton hicks. Soo uncomfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexymamma20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I was going to ask the same question cause this is my 4th baby and have never had this happen before. I am 29 weeks and I started getting it yesterday. It was so bad yesterday I couldnt move. Uggg hope it gets better for both of us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)