Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I will be 34 weeks on friday and here for the past week I have been having really bad cramping it comes and goes but last for half or to 3 hours. It hurts bad then I start getting BHs but they aren't regualer. The cramping hurts so bad that it's hard to walk or move. Even laying down hurts. I get a lot of pressure down there and it hurts my hips too. My belly is dropping and when the cramps come I don't want to move becuase it hurts so much. Does anyone else have this and is it normal. Baby is moving fine. Just want to know if this is normal or if I should be worried. This is my third and Neither of my other 2 were like this. Any advice Helps thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
melly726
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
I had cramping like that too. Make sure you are drinking enough water. Try drinking a ton and lay on your left side. Baths helped me too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM

BUMP!

NaniMami317
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Im 36w2d and hav been having the same prob since about 33w. I didn't have it wit my first either.Im gonna try to drink more water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LarissaLopeman
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 PM
I have been keeping up on my drinking water. It just doesn't seem to help sometimes. I hage when it starts and hes so low that everytime I have a BH i have to use the restroom. I think thats going to be my new home from now tell birth.

Quoting melly726:

I had cramping like that too. Make sure you are drinking enough water. Try drinking a ton and lay on your left side. Baths helped me too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)