Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

someone asked me a question and they now think I am a prude

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have a shot of my baby's girl parts from the ultrasound and was asked why I did not post it and my answer was that was my daughters private parts and I really dont think the whole world needs to see them.  I am not judging anyone who posts the gender pictures it is just not somethng that I am comfortable doing. She said I was being a prude.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

pffft ignore them.

doulala
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

I have always thought it to be odd that people share that...

;- /

kylansmommy09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

WOW!!! you have every right to not post that i know plenty of people who don't... idk how that makes you prude.... AND actually i know sonogram places that wont even take those kinds of pics.

prude  (prd)

n.
One who is excessively concerned with being or appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous
kylansmommy09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

BUMP!

handsNOTfull
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I completely agree with you! Why do people need to see that? Totally inapropriate if you ask me!

with my DS 6 yrs ago they wouldnt give out ultrasound pictures of the 'goods'... I dont think i got any of my girls either...

Kami_Kaze
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:00 PM
i have the best picture of my son showing me he was a boy at my last u/s during my NST when i was pregnant with him. its in his baby book. no one has ever seen it, except me, my mom (she was with me) and the doctors.
id never post it for all to see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Don't let that person get too you hun! It's you choice whether or not, I personally don't mind sharing this type of u/s pic or someone doing it.

3rdsacharm2011
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Then I'm a prude too! I don't post pics of my kids. I don't feel the need to share everything. Lol
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:50 PM

your baby  your choice.

sugareemommee
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

yeah I see people who put bath pictures of their babes up on the net, I'm like how freaking stupid can you be?!  no matter how well you think you know all your friends, facebook OWNS your pictures!  cafemom OWNS your pictures.  it's part of the agreement you sign by signing up..

sorry no one is going to see any of my babes privates either.  you're 100% right. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)