• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain, pain and more pain!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

so i have servere stabbing pain on my right side lower abdomen.  and my have like menstrual cramps, but they aren't.  they told me to go to L&D last night, and they hooked me up to moniters, and no contractions.  so what is it.  I feel like the baby is pinching a nerve, or pushing a body part where it should be.  the pain is so bad i cant even bend over!  unfortantly when I went to l&d it wasn't my ob that told me to go in, it was his partner.  so should i call my ob and have my ob check it out or wait till tomorrow?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:44 PM

If you are in that much pain, I'd call now.

NookBoookMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I agree with mem if you are in that much pain call, my doctor always tells me there is no such thing as a stupid question, and thats what they are there for.

StephanieB.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Sometimes that round ligament can be so tight that you can't walk. When I was pregnant with my 2nd we had a really soft bed and I woke up one morning and my belly was pulled so far over to the right and was so painful I could barely walk. I went to the chiro immediately and it fixed it. I felt perfect afterwards. You need to see a chiro!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM

It sounds similar to ligament pain, but I would give a call.  Hope you feel better!

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM

not sure.

precious1114
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Is there anything they can do for constant ligament pain??? because this is now going on 18 hours!

-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:47 PM
This.
Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting meam4444:

It sounds similar to ligament pain, but I would give a call.  Hope you feel better!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)