• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Funny.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

Well i was trying to get my 2 year old to learn to say new baby brothers name (Camden) well his version of this is (CamCake) :) So i guess he has picked out his brothers nickname. I thought it was funny so i shared. Anything funny your LO has said today?

Wife to Joey of 7 years (My Love)

Mom to Cazen (7), Cannon (5), Cutler (4), Creed (2) and soon to be....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
To us family means putting your arms around each other and being there :)
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Awwe :)
That's adorable.

Earlier my two year old comes running to me "mommy! I tryin a go pee!" (Usually how he tells me he needs to go. So I said "well, come here so mommy can unbutton your pants" and as I was doing it says "hurry, mommy! The pees coming!" Lol
It made me giggle :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshyne86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM
My Lo says funny things all the time if you ask her what her baby sisters name will be she says feet... It's sofyia lol. If you say anything about potty training she says choo choo lol and everything is either I loooovvve it (flip flops shoes food fruit green beans mommy daddy cuddling lol she looovvvvees everything) or its kookie lol she will say its kookie and make this funny face and wiggle her fingers lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshyne86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Oh and she loooovvvs the potty too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Aww thats so adorable (:

Pregnant with my first so no stories to share yet >.<
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:46 PM

tooo cute! when my kids were little ( they are 7 and 8 now ), my son couldnt say sister so he called her sissy and my daughter called her brother ' her bubba" lol,

msswisher08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Lol my sons t's come out as f's. My fab sentence he said was dad dad the dump truck hit me in the head. It came out as dad dad the dumb f*** hit me in the head! Lol hubby rolled his dump truck and it hit him. I had to put that in his baby book too cute! Now were semi learning how to say our T's...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexymamma20
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM

My 5 year old told my 7 year old this morning. Mom is not your maid do it yourself. I couldnt help but laugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)