Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe I forgot!! Help..

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hi ladies, I am 33 wks today and have started buying stuff for my lil man. So far I have:

8 receiving blankets
Tons of blanket
1 crib sheet
Bumpers
Crib w/ mattress
Carseat
Stroller from dd lol
2 newborn onesies
2 0-3 mo onesies
2 newborn pajamas
2 0-3 mo pajamas
5 3-6mo onesies
Bottles
6pair newborn socks

I am having a tough time remembering the essentials that I still need. Can anyone help me out, I am under lots of stress and feel like I am running out of time. Its a little harder because we arent/didnt have a babyshower. Thanks :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

You need more clothes for sure. Have you started stocking up on diapers? I started about 30 weeks. I use amazonmom.com to buy diapers. I save so much money that way. I suggest cloth diapers for burp rags. Do you plan on getting anything like a swing or bouncy seat? Also random things I'm thinking of:

bath tub

boppy

diaper pail

changing station

wipes

bath soap

motrin

thermometer

diaper bag

crib sheet protector and at least one more sheet

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of anything too important right now.

Porcellin_face
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Sling, baby bath tub, towels, wash clothes, baby thermometer, water proof crib pads, changing table, pack n play, diaper genie, swing and/or bouncer.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM

well imo you dont need a changing table or somewhere to put the diapers. i didnt anyways.

I only get the things im really going to use.

nail cllippers.

a few blankets. (i had so many i never really used but 2 or 3)

lots of onsies

pacifier

bottle brush

baby wash

lotion

diapers wipes.

baby towel

bibs

boxergirl86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Thanks ladies, OMG I feel so overwhelmed I need so much stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boxergirl86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Thanks, I have a 19 month old still in diapers and the new baby. I need to save on anything and everything!!!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

You need more clothes for sure. Have you started stocking up on diapers? I started about 30 weeks. I use amazonmom.com to buy diapers. I save so much money that way. I suggest cloth diapers for burp rags. Do you plan on getting anything like a swing or bouncy seat? Also random things I'm thinking of:

bath tub

boppy

diaper pail

changing station

wipes

bath soap

motrin

thermometer

diaper bag

crib sheet protector and at least one more sheet

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of anything too important right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aphrodite7400
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM

awww :)

its going to be good to have more than that for clothes in case of spit up, diaper blowouts, etc....  yard sales/salvation army./goodwill all usually have onesies for cheap. 

boxergirl86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Thanks :) dh is a total dork about buying second hand LOL. But I have already gotten a few things from garage sales. Sneaky me LOL. I am going to a few thrift stores this weekend to hopefully get the rest of what I need. Thats why I need help remembering LOL. Thanks :o)

Quoting aphrodite7400:

awww :)

its going to be good to have more than that for clothes in case of spit up, diaper blowouts, etc....  yard sales/salvation army./goodwill all usually have onesies for cheap. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boxergirl86
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:12 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashora1990
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:16 AM
gas drops (life saver with my DD lol), infant tylonal, (mortin isnt recommend to six months) towels, infant soap. disposable changing pads. no public place here has a changing table in the girls bath room. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boxergirl86
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Woohoo!!! Tomorrow I am going SHOPPING!!! I am going to get the rest of what I need!!! Any more suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)