Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sinus infection. Please help. Feel like walking death.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM
  • 10 Replies
So to start yes I saw my midwife today. She gave me a z-pak. And I'm 16 weeks. And still fight major morning sickness 24/7. On zofran for that.

But please does anyone know of anything else i can do??? I'm allergic to Allergic meds (makes things complicated) I've been trying tonstay hydrated but sorry tmi but I've done nothing but throw up snot stomach acid foam and water all day. So Thant not working and I had ketones in my urine today at my appointment. My head feels like it's swimming. My
Ears are all plugged up. My eyes are itchy watery and swolen. I'm so stuffed up and with a runny nose at the same time. I feel like crap and I
Have to chase my 19 months old around n
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krazymami028
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM

there is a nettipot that people say work though i cant imagine doing it. though if you are desperate enough...

Avetay
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:42 PM
I've thought about it but even just the thought makes me sick.
I've been rubbing vics everywhere all day.

Quoting krazymami028:

there is a nettipot that people say work though i cant imagine doing it. though if you are desperate enough...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazymami028
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

the steam from the shower and the ice pack masks for your face. feel better mama

MybabyKisses
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Try running hot water in the shower to get ur bathroom steamy and sit in there for a while. If u have a vaporizer try using that at night. The z pack should start making u feel better n a day or two. Hope u feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

A nasal cleansing system will get all the crap out that is causing problems it won't feel good at all at the time but it works wonders 

brittney28
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Netti pot is amazing.. and a good saline spray, also get a vapirizer going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM

BTW I know what you mean about doing a nasal flush but I was so sick once I tried it and was amazed that I felt 100 times better within the hour

whimsyjuggalett
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM

The Z Pac should clear it up rather quickly, Are you taking Vitamin B6 for the nausea? Docs say it helps. I did Zofran and B6.  All you can do it really just drink lost of fluids and sleep when you can. I had mono once, and nothing will put you out like that I tell ya what. I had a 6 month old and I was near death and managed to will myself better and still nursed her. She didn't get much attention during the worst of it about a week. House didnt get cleaned and didnt go to work. But we all survived and she still had her booby milk. lol

melly726
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Saline nasal spray and tons of water to flush everything out of your body! Feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WifeySlymm
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM
I'm using vicks....im miserable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)