Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Team green anyone?!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Team....

Options:

GO TEAM GREEN!

Nope, I NEED(ed) to know!

Haven't decided yet

the notorious other (bumbumbuuuuum!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Anyone else on team green (not finding out what you're having)?

What made you pick team green?

Did you find out with your other kids (if any)?

What are you hoping for?

-For me, this is our last child and I didn't find out with DD1 and I LOVED it! Figure it'll be a great way to "finish" =0)

-Team green with DD1, with DD2 we found out cause the tech was an ass and told us after we TOLD her we did NOT want to know! With DD3 I found out cause DH was deployed and he wanted to know =0)

-Hoping for a boy since it's our last but I'll be happy long as baby sticks with us =0)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
babygomez
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Not me! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whimsyjuggalett
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM

My last two were surprises and I just needed to know this time, was seriously hoping for a boy and the anticipation of knowing was killing me, But waste of time knowing its another girl.

mem82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I had to know.

18mommytobe0512
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM

df wants to know he thinks he should cuz we can find out around his birthday, but im still on edge idk if i really want to know!

CjEmmemommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Not pregnant but my last was a surprise. We had one of each so we waited but if I have more I will wait again, its the best!!!! I did find out with the other 2
kimikylemama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I had to know with both my kids

summerbear
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM
With my first I wanted to know. I had 6 miscarriages before she stuck. With dd2 we accidentaly found out. We were looking at the screen when the tech put the thing on, it was very obvious she was a girl. With #3 we were determined not to find out because we didn't want to know what #2 was. We didn't look at all while the tech was getting the measurements. She told us when she was done and showed us pics of the baby and we got to see the baby on the screen. I loved waiting til birth to find out the sex! It was wonderful to finally hear "It's a boy!" I wish I wouldn't have known for any of them! Next one will be another team green for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mychinababy
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM
We found out with our first two but this time around we are having a surprise! It's fun :)
jlzimenova
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I have not decided what we will do yet. We will probably find out though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)