Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do i do now?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi, i am newly married and about to deliver any day now. I should be a blushing bride and a glowing mommy. However, I am far from it. I am stressed about money, my other kids and my hubny basically forgetting that I exist. Whether its sex, convo, or just good ol fashion attention. Its gone already. Any advise from anybody?
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM

bump

babygomez
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I'm sorry :(

Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM
im in the same situation with the money. our car is screwing us out of df having a great job and its depressing. im sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Do what you can to bring the love into your relationships. And speak up about how you feel. Congrats on the baby and the marriage. Hang in there hun.

sunnymommy122
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Talk to your husband about how you are feeling...I hope things get better!

-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM
This.
Hang in there!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Do what you can to bring the love into your relationships. And speak up about how you feel. Congrats on the baby and the marriage. Hang in there hun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Morgan
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:31 AM

All these things are new and will pregnancy hormones and living with a person and experiencing all there problems, quirks and things that can just litterally piss you off, it's common to not be so happy. Have you talked to your hubby? Marriage wont always be just happy days it's work and with one kid or more than one kid it can add to the stress. GL hope it starts looking up for you soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)