Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding at 11 weeks? :((

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

Im 10 weeks and 6 days on on sept 15th is when ill be 11 weeks. I started having cramps but i didnt bothered me just annoyed me , then i started out with brown discharge , now its red . Whats happening? im so scaredd

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Have you had sex recently?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Porcellin_face
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Is it enough to get on a pad, or just there when you wipe?

marie802
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I would go into the doctors or the ER just to check up and make sure that the babies okay.

TeenSuperMom299
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Go to your doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THOSE ARE SIGNS OF MISCARRIAGE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE I WANT THAT BABY TO BE HEALTHY.!! I'm gonna pray now because I want you both to be healthy my love :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonniemommy100
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

it could be a bleed behind the placenta or something a little worse it would be best to call your doctor i had bleeding from 12 week's untill i lost him at 18 week's not saying that'll happen to you but i would have it checked out just to be safe

meganrst
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM

You need to go to the ER seeing as its late and your dr will be closed. I bled at 11 weeks 3 days (Im not 14 weeks). It started with me just sitting down and feeling like i peed a little. So i went to the bathroom, and had red blood. Called my dr (they were open) and they said just monitor it, and i soak through ONE OR MORE PAD AN HOUR, to head to the ER. So, I layed down, and about 10 minutes later I stood up and a huge gush of blood came out! I immediately went to the hospital. After pelvic exams and 3 ultrasounds, turns out I have a subchorionic hemmorhage. Although - i did not have cramping. I would go IMMEDIATELY. Dont chance it by sitting at home and questioning on here (no offense). I thought i was having a miscarriage and thankfully i wasnt. Just please please go to the ER and get yourself and the baby checked out! Do NOT hesitate!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM
If it IS a miscarriage, there is NOTHING that can be done.

Quoting TeenSuperMom299:

Go to your doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THOSE ARE SIGNS OF MISCARRIAGE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE I WANT THAT BABY TO BE HEALTHY.!! I'm gonna pray now because I want you both to be healthy my love :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganrst
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:39 PM

*Im NOW 14 weeks... didnt mean to put "not 14 weeks"

Ashora1990
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Quoting marie802:

I would go into the doctors or the ER just to check up and make sure that the babies okay.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnymommy122
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I hope everything turned out to be okay and the bleeding stopped.  Update when you can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)