Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

considering sleeping on the toilet

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
Cuz I can't stop going pee!!!! Grr I never was like this when I was preggo with my daughter I never pee'd this much! And this time around I get up through out the night and day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
corissamarie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

im the exact same way! between the constant peeing and heartburn i hardly get any sleep anymore!

2bkayleesmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 PM
I'm only 18 weeks!! Jeez louise I pee soo much it's annoying.. Hope since so much is so diFferent it's a boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lottie925
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 PM

How far are you?

I peed more earlier then now (22 weeks). Hopefully it will slow up a little soon. I typically go once a night now. But I was going 2-3 before.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM

I was like that with my first daughter. After emptying my bladder, while still on the toilet, I would feel like I had to go so bad. I was up every hour at least peeing in the night. This pregnancy has been totally different.

Coasties_Girl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM

It should ease off a bit some time during this trimester but gets worse again towards the middle of the third!! I am up at least 5 times a night to pee!!

I am 29wks2d pregnant with twins though. So there is a TON of pressure on the bladder for me!

Naturaltequila
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM
I've consider the very same thing
2bkayleesmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I hope it dies down a bit.. Soon! Cuz I'm sick and need sleep not wake up soo much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)