• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

little worried..feel like its normal but idk

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM
  • 19 Replies

im 11weeks and 3days i havent felt any fluttering this is my first baby i know i may not feel it for a while but it still just makes me worry that somethings wrong because most of my symptoms have stopped im feeling better and im hungry all the time! my boobs dont hurt but my nipples are still getting bigger. i just worry a lot i do have anxiety and i dont know what to do i dont feel i should call the doc cuz im not in any pain but am i over worrying?

simple frown

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Porcellin_face
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM

at 11 weeks your baby is just 1 1/2 inches, so no one expects you to feel flutters!!! Specially with it being your first. I didn't feel flutters with my first until 15-16 weeks, and that is even considered early for first timers. I felt this one, my second, at 13 weeks. And that is very early for a second time mommy. Try not to worry! If you get overly worried, call the doc and see if you can run in to hear the heartbeat for a minute.

2bkayleesmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:08 PM
I'm 18 weeks and felt bb @ 15 weeks 2nd time 1st time prob 17 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylittleboy2010
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM
I didnt feel anything until 16 weeks and it totally normal to feel hungry all the time. Relax, dont worry. Im sure everything is fine. If you need to feel more satisfied then call your ob in the morning. :) they will have no problems talking to you Mamma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I didnt feel any fluttering with my first until 18 weeks along. Also you may just be over morning sickness for a bit. Enjoy it hun Nothing seems to be wrong it just seems you are having a very uneventful first pregnancy to me. If you start bleeding or cramping badly then worry until then just enjoy it and eat while you can. Morning sickness can always make another appearance later on so enjoy it while its gone.

sunnymommy122
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Yes you are worrying too much. :)  It's okay...symptoms will die down and that is totally normal.  I am sure everything is just fine.

Mrs.Morgan
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM

It's common not to feel baby till around the 20 week point or just before that. Try not to stress I know it's hard when your not feeling baby and others can. A lot of people worry about these types of things in their first tri your not alone. Unless your cramping or spotting or both your probably fine and that's what your doc may tell you too. Even when I was spotting they said I was fine. Don't worry yourself so much.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I didn't feel my first flutters with my first baby until 16wks.
With this baby is was around 15wks.
Its normal for you to not feel anything yet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ninos4me
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Is normal and remember that some symptoms dissapear to make space for new ones lol try to relax but if it makes u feel any better call your doctor who will tell u the same as us so that will put ur mind at ease :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
18mommytobe0512
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:15 PM

i have an ob visit tomorrow i know im not getting and ultrasound, will i still be able to hear the babys heart beat at almost 12 weeks?

spazchicken
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM

All of my symptoms started going away at 9 weeks.  I was worried and the baby is fine at 23 weeks :D  I started to feel flutters at 13 weeks, but even at 15 weeks, I wouldn't be concerned if you don't feel anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)