Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What is the best baby swing on the market?

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:37 PM
  • 13 Replies

Trying to order a swing for my baby. Just wondering if anyone can recommend their favorite swing. Please comment! Thanks!!

by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msswisher08
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:39 PM
I have a travel swing I LOVE it is small and I take it with me everywhere! I think you can get them at target.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2wy
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I agree I am getting a travel swing. That is cause I had one with my youngest son and it is so much better and takes up less space when you are limited. I got a big swing last time with dd and wished i hadn't. Plus we go to family 3.5 hrs away alot and it will be handy to have.

kirstina
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I haven't used one but they have one you just put your carseat on it. I think it would be good. My kids loved there carseats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mibebe1982
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:13 AM

This one 

JasonsMom2007
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
One that plugs into the wall. Saves a ton in batteries!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kameka
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM

We love the Fisher Price swing here.  You can plug it in, it goes back and forth or side to side, seat can sit up, moving lights music and mobile kept Zoe entertained.  My neice loved it too as will this next baby, I'm sure.

Oneatatimemommy
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Quoting kameka:

We love the Fisher Price swing here.  You can plug it in, it goes back and forth or side to side, seat can sit up, moving lights music and mobile kept Zoe entertained.  My neice loved it too as will this next baby, I'm sure.

This is what we have and LOVE it!

wife2jeff
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM
I like the fisher price swing as well. It was a life saver!
Jssg1986
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 1:33 AM

a travel swing i would think is best, it can be used almost any where.  i like to use graco or fisher-price.  i had both a travel swing and regular swing with my boys, it was the ocean wonders by fisher-price and they loved it.  then again that was almost 3 yrs ago and 5 yrs ago. lol  So i need to get a new one now as that i gave those ones to my sil

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Sep. 17, 2011 at 10:45 AM
I read that this is actually the highest rated swing there is right now.

Quoting kameka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)